About Kiwi collector rewards
Earn Kiwi Collector Rewards on your purchases and receive exclusive collectable products.
Kiwi Collector points are earned on all stamp and coin products issued by New Zealand Post for collectors. As soon as you open a Customer Account and purchase stamps or coins by mail order, online or over the phone, points will automatically be added to your account.
Kiwi Collector Card
If you're in New Zealand, we'll also issue you with a Kiwi Collector Card so you won't miss out on earning points when you purchase eligible products at PostShops. You’ll only need to use your Kiwi Collector Card when you purchase eligible philatelic or collectable coin products from Real Aotearoa outlets or PostShops. When you purchase by internet, mail order or phone Kiwi Collector Points will automatically be assigned to your account.
Earning and redeeming Kiwi Collector points
- You’ll earn one Kiwi Collector Point for every $1 you spend on eligible products.
- Points are accumulated between 1 January and 31 December.
- You’ll be able to redeem your Kiwi Collector Points between the 1 January and 31 March the following year.
- You can use your Kiwi Collector Points to ‘purchase’ as many products as you wish, so long as the total value of the rewards you choose does not exceed the total amount of Kiwi Collector Points you have earned.
- So long as you earn more than 100 points over the course of the year, you’ll be eligible to redeem your points for one of the unique not-for-sale products we issue exclusively for Kiwi Collector members. You can also choose to redeem your points for Kiwi Collector Vouchers to spend on a wide variety of stamp and coin products.
- Read our terms and conditions to find out which products are eligible for Kiwi Collector Points.
- You can redeem your Kiwi Collector Points by either visiting the Redeem my points section of the My Account area or by completing the Rewards Claim form posted out to you in January. Alternatively you can contact the Collectables and Solutions Centre on +64 06 349 1234.
Value of Kiwi Collector points
|50 points||Se-tenant strip, cancelled. The se-tenant block features all denominations from one of our stamp issues from the calendar year in which the points were accrued.|
|100 points||Se-tenant strip, mint. The se-tenant block features all denominations from one of our stamp issues from the calendar year in which the points were accrued.|
|200 points||One Kiwi Collector miniature sheet incorporating three stamps from three different stamp issues from the calendar year in which the points were accrued. (One sheet, three different stamps.)|
|400 points||Two Kiwi Collector miniature sheets, each incorporating three stamps from three different stamp issues from the calendar year in which the points were accrued. (Two sheets, six different stamps.)|
|500 points||$10* Kiwi Collector Voucher. This voucher can be spent on eligible philatelic and collectable coin products.|
|600 points||Three Kiwi Collector miniature sheets, each incorporating three stamps from three different stamp issues from the calendar year in which the points were accrued. (Three sheets, nine different stamps.)|
|850 points||Three unique souvenir covers with Kiwi Collector miniature sheets affixed.|
|2000 points||One set of imperforated stamp sheets of each denomination, selected from one of our stamp issues from the current calendar year stamp programme.|
Note: You need 100 points or more to be eligible to claim Collectable Rewards. The number of points required for the different rewards may differ from year to year.