1. You warrant that you will only submit a photo or image ('Image') that you own copyright in, or have the copyright owner’s permission to copy.
2. You warrant (where applicable) that you will only submit an Image once you have obtained the necessary authority of all individuals or organisations whose image, or property (including intellectual property) is reproduced in the Image.
3. New Zealand Post reserves the right not to print your Personalised Postage Labels, using the Image, where we deem (in our sole discretion) it to be unacceptable, indecent, inappropriate or offensive (for whatever reason). In such instances, New Zealand Post will promptly return your Images and any payment you have made to New Zealand Post will be refunded.
4. Further, and without limiting the generality of clause 3 above, New Zealand Post will refuse to print your Personalised Postage Labels, using the Image if we consider (in our sole discretion) that the Image you have submitted may be misleading, may be offensive to any ethnic or religious group, contains any political message or could be associated with a current or former political cause or leader, may infringe any copyright or any intellectual property right(s) in that material, may be defamatory or may infringe any law.
5. Notwithstanding New Zealand Post’s discretion in clauses 3 and 4 above, you agree to indemnify New Zealand Post against any claim, damages or expenses New Zealand Post suffers in connection with any breach of the warranties given above, including any infringement of any individual or organisation's copyright or other intellectual property rights or unauthorised use of any Image of any person or property.
6. All intellectual property rights in the Personalised Postage Labels (excluding the Image you supply) belongs to New Zealand Post. You must not reproduce our template or any part of it without our prior written consent.
7. Personalised Postage Labels may be used to pay postage on postal articles posted in New Zealand. Each Personalised Postage Label may only be used to pay postage on one occasion and will be marked to denote cancellation.
8. Variations in colour, image quality and position may occur in the finished product. You acknowledge that the finished photo image is dependent on the quality of the Image submitted. To the extent permitted by law, New Zealand Post will not refund or replace an order if the Image printed onto your Personalised Postage Labels is of poor quality. You agree that where you acquire Personalised Postage Labels from New Zealand Post for the purpose of your business, any provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which would otherwise apply to the supply by New Zealand Post of Personalised Postage Labels, do not apply.
9. You agree that New Zealand Post may produce and sell to our collector base Personalised Postage Labels created using the Image you have supplied to us.* You agree to grant New Zealand Post a perpetual royalty free licence of the Image to enable us to produce and sell these Personalised Postage Labels to our collector base. You acknowledge that you will not receive any money from the sale by New Zealand Post of these Personalised Postage Labels.
10. Template designs are subject to change without notice. Prices may be varied at any time at New Zealand Post’s discretion. The Personalised Postage Labels offer may be withdrawn by New Zealand Post any time.
11. The customer must accept New Zealand Post's Personalised Postage Labels Terms and Conditions by signing the order form or, in the case of online orders, by checking the online acceptance box before an order will be processed.
12. New Zealand Post may store the electronic Image created from the Image that you supply for a maximum period of 12 months from the date of your last order. On the expiry of this term New Zealand Post will be under no obligation to return the Image.
13. Subject to volume and availability, New Zealand Post will endeavour to dispatch your Personalised Postage Labels within 10 working days of receiving and accepting your order. While every endeavor will be made to meet this timeframe New Zealand Post will not refund your payment because of delivery delays, and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (including consequential loss) caused by delivery delays.
14. The delivery service provided by New Zealand Post pursuant to these Personalised Postage Labels Terms and Conditions is subject to New Zealand Post's Public Contract for the Delivery of Postal and Courier items and the Postal Users’ Guide (available for inspection at any PostShop, Post Centre or Books and More: New Zealand Post outlet or by visiting our website at www.nzpost.co.nz). If you are a business customer the Standard Terms and Conditions for Business Customers provided to you when credit was agreed will apply.
15. Title to the Personalised Postage Labels provided to you will be retained by New Zealand Post until payment is made in full for the products. All risk of loss of, or damage to the Personalised Postage Labels passes to you on delivery of the products to you.
16. If you have a complaint concerning the finished Personalised Postage Labels please call the Stamps Business, New Zealand Post on 06 349 1234. Refund will be given where the Personalised Postage Labels are faulty, damaged or rendered unsuitable to be used as postage, provided your claim is made within 30 days of the date of delivery and evidence is provided that any damage occurred before delivery to you.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, New Zealand Post's liability to you for any claim in relation to your Personalised Postage Labels is limited to refunding your payment for that order. Beyond refunding your payment, New Zealand Post has no liability to you for any loss or damage (including consequential loss) suffered by you or any other person in relation to this order, however caused.
* New Zealand Post has a base of collectors of New Zealand Post products. Due to the demand for Personalised Postage Labels from these collectors, New Zealand Post offers to these collectors an option to purchase a pack containing a copy of each Personalised Postage Labels produced in a year.