1. You warrant that you will only submit a photo, or image (“Image”) or text that you own, or have the owner’s permission to copy.
2. You warrant (where applicable) that you will only submit an Image or text once you have obtained the necessary authority of all individuals and organisations whose image, or property (including intellectual property), is reproduced in the Image or text. Authority may be given by a guardian in favour of a child.
3. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Personalised Stamps (excluding the Image or text that you supply) belongs to New Zealand Post. You must not reproduce or authorise the reproduction of any of our intellectual property without our prior written approval.
4. The Image or text you submit will not be stored (electronically or otherwise) and we will not use that Image or text for any purpose other than creating your Personalised Stamps unless we have your prior approval. We will endeavour to return your Image or text to you, but cannot guarantee this.
5. We reserve the right not to print your Personalised Stamps using the Image or text you provide where we deem (in our sole discretion) that the Image or text is unacceptable, indecent, inappropriate or offensive (for whatever reason). In such instances, we will promptly return your Image or text and refund any payment you have made to us.
6. Without limiting the generality of term 5 above, New Zealand Post will refuse to process your order if we consider (in our sole discretion) that the Image or text you have submitted may be misleading, offensive to any ethnic or religious group, contains any political message or could be associated with a current or former political cause or leader, may infringe copyright or any other intellectual property right, may be defamatory or may breach any law.
7. Notwithstanding our discretion in terms 5 and 6 above, you agree to indemnify New Zealand Post against any claim, damages or expenses New Zealand Post suffers arising from or in connection with any breach of the warranties given above, including any infringement of any individual or organisation’s copyright or other intellectual property rights or unauthorised use of any Image or text of any person or property.
8. You acknowledge that the quality of the finished product is dependent on the Image or text submitted and that variations in colour, image quality and position may occur. To the extent permitted by law, we will not refund or replace an order if the Image printed on the tab of your Personalised Stamps is of poor quality. You agree that where you acquire Personalised Stamps from us for the purpose of your business, any provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which would otherwise apply to the supply by us of Personalised Stamps, do not apply.
9. We may change any aspect of, or withdraw the Personalised Stamps offer at any time without notice. Prices may be varied at any time at our discretion.
10. Hardcopy order forms must be signed by the customer accepting New Zealand Post’s Personalised Stamps Terms and Conditions before an order will be processed.
11. The delivery service provided by New Zealand Post pursuant to these Personalised Stamps Terms and Conditions is subject to New Zealand Post’s Public Contract for the Delivery of Postal and Courier Items and the Postal Users Guide (available for inspection at any PostShop, Books and More: New Zealand Post outlet or www.nzpost.co.nz).
12. While every endeavour will be made to ensure that the Personalised Stamps will be produced and dispatched within five working days from receipt of your order at the processing centre, we do not guarantee delivery of your Personalised Stamps within this timeframe. We will not refund your payment because of delivery delays, and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by delivery delays.
13. If you have a complaint concerning the finished Personalised Stamps you should ring 06 349 1234. Refunds will be given where the stamps are faulty, damaged or rendered unsuitable to be used as postage, provided that your claim is made within 30 days of the date of delivery and you can show to our satisfaction that any damage occurred before the Personalised Stamps were delivered to you.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, New Zealand Post’s liability to you for any claim in relation to your Personalised Stamps order is limited to refunding the payment you have made for that order.
15. In addition to the Terms and Conditions listed at 1 to 14 above, the following Terms and Conditions apply when ordering All Blacks Personalised Stamps.
15.1. All Blacks Personalised Stamps may only be used by individuals for non-commercial purposes. No company or other commercial entity may acquire or use All Blacks Personalised Stamps other than Adidas, SkySport, Air New Zealand, Lion Nathan / Steinlager, Sanitarium, Iveco, Rexona, Telecom, Mastercard and others as approved by New Zealand Rugby Union (NZRU) and Velocity Brand Management (VBM).
15.2. Player images may not be used, except with the prior approval of NZRU and VBM.
15.3. Words or images that contain Haka, Ka Mate or Kapa O Pango may not be used, except with the prior approval of NZRU.
15.4. The NZRU reserves the right to decline approval for images or text which it (in its sole discretion) deems incompatible with NZRU or All Blacks values or otherwise inappropriate.
15.5. The All Blacks logo is a registered trademark of the NZRU.